Thursday, March 15, 2007

How I Met Your Mother

"Suit up!" If any of you are big fans of the show, "How I Met Your Mother", you might just be as excited as I am about Elizabeth Grant's new connection to the hit CBS show.

We met Cobie Smulders, who plays one of the main leads on the show, at a couple of our recent events in LA. The gorgeous (and fellow Canadian!) actress picked up a few Elizabeth Grant products and has since fallen in love with the line! She tells me that Elizabeth Grant has completely changed her skin,


"As soon as I started using Elizabeth Grant's products I could see an immediate difference in the quality of my skin. My skin was clearer and more hydrated. Working in the film industry with constant application of make up, it is necessary to have these products to protect your skin and to keep it looking fresh."


Soon after we found out that we had a new "Torricelumn Girl" on our hands, we were in talks with HIMYM's make up department. Elizabeth Grant Skincare is now supplying products for the show! This includes products for cast member Alyson Hannigan- also well known for her hilarious roll in American Pie- and the Key Make-up Artists.

If you haven't watched HIMYM yet- do so! The show is on Monday nights and- of course, the cast is gorgeous with glowing and camera ready skin (with a little thanks to Elizabeth Grant!).





No comments: