Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's Always an Honor to be Nominated...Even If You Didn't Know You Were!

Yay! It's always fun to see your company in the press, but it's a bigger kick when you get to see yourself! We all know what supporters EG is of Women, giving back and our support to the community around us and the one across the water. However I just work, it is what I do. I am proud to be part of a company led by strong and intelligent women, who push me to succeed and make sure the EG footprint left behind is a positive one.

As the writer Francoise de Motteville once said: The true way to render ourselves happy is to love our work and find in it our pleasure.

My Grandmother always told me she was and still is excited to go into work and make sure teh job gets done well... not just completed. This article really makes me happy and something that even though was a complete surprise ( thank you April) definitely pushes me to work harder!

http://www.womenspost.ca/daily/margot-grant

No comments: