Thursday, September 21, 2006

Definitely not a 'Mean Girl'!

Over the last week or so, e-mails from celebrities have been flooding my inbox gushing with compliments on Elizabeth Grant products. These celebrities mostly picked up Elizabeth Grant Skincare in LA at the Showtime Emmy Suite and some at the Cannes Film Festival. It's been a few weeks now since the Emmy's- so I guess it's been long enough for everyone to see the amazing results you can get from using Torricelumn.
Some people might not want to name names- but I am not one of them! Over the next couple of posts I will fill you in on what the celebrities have been telling me about Elizabeth Grant.

First- Lacey Chabert a la 'Mean Girls' fame and 'Party of Five'. We met her at the Emmy suite and she was incredibly kind and beautiful. She has since contacted me and said,

"I have seen more results in the three weeks I've been using your products than I have with months of using others. I'm really impressed! My skin is more radiant, supple, and moisturized than it's ever been! I feel like I have baby skin!"

Lacey- we always thought that you had gorgeous skin anyway :) but now you are a true Torricelumn Girl!

No comments: