Friday, November 11, 2011

Favorite Winter Fashions: Brown Leather Bags

It is starting to get cold outside, and while it pains me to put away my lively mini floral print clutch, I’m happy to make the transition. With fall comes new boots, new coat and best of all new bags! This fall Its all about chic yet practical leather bags. Bold leather, colour blocking and my favorite fall item, The Saddle Bag. These bold leather numbers are super-cute for a night out with a little black dress and amazing boots, or perfect with dark casual jeans and a blazer during the day. I always have a staple bag that looks great with my winter jacket, however reaching out and finding a bag that is as colourful and bold as you are can be used to add that little bit extra to anything else you wear this season.











Shop for these and other cold weather fashions and beauty accessories at:

No comments: