Monday, February 25, 2008

Vitamin C, A Celebrity MUST HAVE!



Ladies and Gentleman,

I apologize for me disappearing but I am back with some super exciting news! On Friday I received a phone call from the hands behind the make-up of the one and only GORGEOUS Rosario Dawson!

For anyone who hasn't been following the blog for too long, the Elizabeth Grant Torricelum Girls go to the Cannes Film Festival every year, as Elizabeth herself would not have anything less. Anyway last year we met Ms. Dawson, and what a treat it was, we chatted and she received her very first EG Products.

Now that you are caught up, let's go back to the original story, shall we? Well Friday I received a phone call saying that the VITAMIN C line from Elizabeth Grant Int. were the ONLY products Rosario uses, and attributes her skin to!! SO exciting!

Now, if I thought that was exciting I was then asked if the fabulous Mr. Will Smith could also receive some Grant For Men ( I told you exciting things were developing in the EG world) and of course that was a no brainer!

So what's the world on every celebrity's lips? Elizabeth Grant is definitely a Hollywood must for everyone!

More news to come, but what a fun way to start off the week!

Bisous
~TG

No comments: