Friday, May 12, 2006

My Yacht Monaco


It seems that in my last post, in my excitment to descibe the upcoming events at Nikki Beach in Cannes, I neglected to tell the full story on My Yacht Monaco.

My Yacht Monaco is a 200ft yacht that is going to be moored in the Monte Carlo harbour throughout the Grand Prix. The Grand Prix brings out not only race fans, but also celebrites, supermodels, and jet setters that all want to be a part of this very glam 4 day event.

The luxury yacht will be catering to VIP race fans during the day- it's the perfect place to sit in the sun and watch the action (while protecting their golden skin with Elizabeth Grant's Body Treatment SPF 30 I might add!) In the evening, My Yacht Monaco will be hosting very exclusive private parties with 5 star catering, champagne, DJ's and dancing. Guests will be treated like royalty (alongside the royalty of Monaco!) with onboard spa services and Elizabeth Grant Skincare.

My Yacht Moanco is going to be the premier destination for royalty, jet setters, and celebrities arriving from Cannes. Again- stay tuned for stories from this luxury yacht- the Elizabeth Grant reps will be onboard pamperering guests starting May 25th.

No comments: